Thursday, April 17, 2014

Progression In The Weight Loss Journey

Today I hit another all time low. My weight will usually fluctuate at least a half pound of so each time I weight. I've been really stuck around the 214-215 range. After my two low carb days, I weighed myself this morning, and much to my surprise ....
 
 
 
So excited. I don't have trouble really "Keeping it off" because I've changed my whole diet habits. I no drink lots of water - and try to walk more throughout the day! It's been a huge relief, and I feel a lot healthier, and less tired throughout my busy workdays. I started my weigh loss journey at 228.6, and as of today, weight 212.8. For a total loss of 16 1/2 lbs in four weeks. Not so bad. Only 3.5 lbs to go before I can call the doctor and request the necessary medication! So excited for this progression in my journey!
 
I haven't hit the depression phase yet, but maybe it's because I've been able to have such an outstanding success with changing my diet. I hope I don't get to the depression phase of the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome that most talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment