We still don't have a drain spout on our gutter. I have called to get pricing but we are waiting on the HOA To decide what exactly they want to do, or how they want to do it. Therefore, when it rains, it quite literally pours. It was like a waterfall this past week. We are experiencing spring weather, tremendous amounts of rain, hail and wind. We also have been issued a Tornado watch for this upcoming week. Have to love springtime in Oklahoma! I have never been here this time of year, therefore, everyday I'm amazed at the beauty of spring, and the crazy weather patterns. Luckily, where Brad and I are located, we are out of the typical tornado path, but it doesn't mean we won't hear the sirens, or be required to take cover. More on this later - all will be well. Prayers are always answered!
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment