Hurley is such a mess! Brad and I purchased child locks for all the cupboards that Hurley likes to climb into. After installing them, we heard that cat meowing in the kitchen out of frustration that he couldn't get them opened enough to climb in. But, if there is a will - there is a way! So, the other night as I'm enjoying my quiet time, I notice that I haven't seen Hurley in quite a long while, and I noticed some rustling noises in the kitchen. To my surprise, when I walked in, I didn't see anything! No opened cupboards (because of the newly installed locks) and no kitty? I thought I was going crazy, until I looked up above the fridge, and saw the dumb cats head sticking out from the above cupboard watching me! THAT RASCAL! He found the only cabinet in the kitchen - unlocked. Now, every night, when Brad goes to bed, Hurley decides he has to try and attempt to make it into this cupboard - but I usually hear him trying and I'm able to stop him. But, when we wake we can tell he has been in that cabinet, because the door is usually wide open, and the sprinkle containers have toppled out. He is so mischievous. I have been telling everyone, "he's a mess."

No comments:
Post a Comment