Monday, March 4, 2013

Pathetically spoiled - the cat that is!

 & I thought I was spoiled! 


This cat amazes me. He loves Brad so much. Come night fall, he is just waiting for Brad to finish dinner, and sit back in the chair. Sometimes he doesn't even wait for Brad to sit back!!! He makes his way into Brad's lap, and plops down. Some nights, Brad would rather just sit alone, but Hurley does not, and will not ever give him that option!

His most recent thing - burying his head in Brad's arms
 While we were on our cruise, Hurley also picked up a habit of opening the cupboards and climbing in. Today, I went in to the kitchen to see he had opened two cupboards, and was going between the two - playing. I closed them both, and went about my business. Only to turn around to see him quietly opening another one! He seriously is so smart, it amazes me. He knows he is not supposed to rummage through the cupboards, and yet when he does it, he is so quiet! When I catch him and get after him, he looks at me so sweet and innocently, them comes and rubs up against my legs. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why does he have to be so darned cute all the time!


Step 1 - find the cupboard doors edge

Step 2 - Slip paw behind

Step 3 - Open and climb in!

No comments:

Post a Comment