Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Eggs with the Kinneards:)


Today my friend Kaylese invited me over to spend some time with her and her son! We planned to color Easter eggs (JD's first time). He was so adorable, he loved moving the eggs from color to color:) It was the cutest thing. It's days like these I count my blessing for uplifting and supportive friendships. Knowing Brad was out of town, Kaylese and Clayton Kinneard went out of their way to make sure I knew I was welcome, and even invited me over several times to hang out, eat dinner, and get out of the house for a little while. For the most part, I was unable to attend due to my new work schedule - But I was able to go over for an afternoon to dye Easter eggs. 

Afterwards, Clayton arrived home early from work and wanted to go out to eat. I offered to let them have a date night whilst I babysat, but they insisted that I accompany them. They chose to go to a Chinese buffet I've never been too. It was awesome! Then, to top it all off - THEY PAID! I felt so guilty! I am definitely grateful for their friendship and the generosity and love they share for both Brad and I. I'm feeling so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment