With Brad gone at training in Florida, the cat sure has been a horrible mess. He has been getting into things, meowing incessantly, and being so mean to me. I think he know his dad is gone for awhile. He will sit in the window, and must meow and meow, and he will sit by our bedroom door and cry. Even if he knows I'm downstairs. Bless his heart. But, I have woken up two mornings to find his guilty face - and a disaster. I had to take pictures to prove to my husband what exactly I am dealing with! He is like a terrible two year old! Can't turn your back for nothin'!
.jpeg) |
| cleaner from the cupboards, emptied the trash, and unrolled all the work paper towels. |
.jpeg) |
| Shredded a whole roll of toilet paper. You can see it in the top left corner. |
No comments:
Post a Comment