Sunday, July 29, 2012

Working on bad habits!

After making dinner together this evening, we sat down to enjoy some delicious speghetti. Brad looks up, and I happened to leave not ONE, but TWO...cupboards open. When will I ever learn. In Oklahoma, I left a cupboard open in the downstairs bathroom, and Brad ran into it with his knee and busted the door in half! GRRR!

I don't do it on purpose, I think that I honestly forget to take a moment and close it back up. I must get busy...or have too much going on at once. Most of the time, I will have every cupboard open - and Brad will be shortly behind me to close them all! What is with me? I don't think I have ever been like that before? At least it's not the fridge door - at least not yet. So here is proof of my neglect. Poor Brad! Hang in there dear, I promise I will correct this bad habit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment