Friday, March 16, 2012

The Wedding Dress


At noon on Friday, my hairstylist wanted to do a practice run on my hair, which worked out perfect because I was going to shoot my bridal shots that afternoon. When getting ready to leave the church to go to my cousins to meet up with the photographer, I realized that every single one of my bridesmaids was tied up with some type of project - decorations. My mom was obviously way too busy, and my sister was knee deep in helping create the vision I had for the candy bar. I grabbed my bridesmaid Nellie and took her with me as I needed someone's help to get dressed, and make sure I keep my dress clean.

Prior to my bridal shoot, my photographer Jill Hatcher wanted to get a few shots of just my dress. With the help of one of my Bridesmaids (Nellie) and my cousin Lorena, we were able to bustle the dress (with what has to be the most difficult bustling ever.)













My dress was purchased a Davids Bridal. It was absolutely perfect. Did not have to be altered in any way! Can we say - picture perfect. It was absolutely my dream wedding dress! It made me feel beautiful in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment