Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wedding Decorations

This post is just a sample of what beautiful wedding decorations that my family and I came up with to make Brad and My wedding the most exquisite day of our lives. Both photographers works are featured on this post.


Wedding color. Such a hard pink to find.

Food table!

Jar center pieces - thanks Morgan for the help.

Mom's idea was to use antique glass rather then just candle sticks

The lit cake table, with my bouquet featured

Hershey kiss bowls on the table

Rock Candy

Our guest book. It's a tree! The guests are to put their finger prints as leaves

Beautiful lit cake table

Picture table


Such cute decor - lamp posts and a clock with the rustic looking outdoor benches.

My beautiful wedding cake!

The pom's tieing off the tulle on the wall were made by Morgan and her friend.

Candy M&M's.


Personalized Candy Bars



Thanks Kaynie for your help!





Our personalized napkins!

my mom did a wonderful job picking out a cake!

Lit present and picture table

Personalized hugs & kisses

Apothocary filled with decorative beads from Hobby Lobby. Beautiful center piece. My sister put the vinyl on the jar to make it look more personal on the candy table.

My mom spent a lot of time sewing the square center pieces.


Brads Grooms Cake. He picked it out himself.  So creative - so true? haha, his toyota I have yet to see start up.



My brother Matt went the day of the wedding to get some lamps to dress up the food table. They were a nice addition.





My parents ordered bride and groom caramel apples. They were absolutely delicious and the coolest looking things ever! I love them! A memory I have of Brad and I (one of the first moments I knew I loved him more then anything) was when were at the Alaska State Fair. A half hour before we were to leave, I really wanted a caramel apple. I knew we had passed by a booth sometime that evening, but wasn't sure where. Brad literally RAN around with me trying to find the booth to get me a caramel apple. He never did give up as we made our way to the exit 5 minutes late passed the group meeting time. That's when he wanted to check one more place, the carnival. He went around a corner then called me over, and to my amazement, he had found me my Alaska State Fair Caramel Apple. I knew right there that I loved him. He wasn't going to give up until he made me happy, even though I reassured him I would live without the Caramel apple. Since then, there has been a running phrase in our relationship - "what baby wants, baby gets". It helps remind us to go the extra mile every now and then to remember to serve one another, compromise, and do a little extra to make one another smile. The Caramel Apple's were a nice reminder of our early relationship when we realized we were falling in love.


Groom's Caramel Apple on the Grooms Cake Table

Bride Caramel Apple

Our beautiful toasting goblets


The cake table was an absolute dream. So beautiful!





My mom and her friend Sulet Hiatt came up with the punch. I believe it was called Summers Punch, and it is divine.













And there you have it, our picture perfect wedding and reception, put together with all the hard work of family, friends, ward members, extended family and many generous local individuals who banded together to make our day the most special, beautiful, and divine day possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment