now time for the ceremony! The ceremony was running about 20 minutes late as I wasn't quite ready in time. Sulet came into the room and got the go ahead to send Brad and Dustin into the gym to hold their positions. The cue we practiced was that when Brad and Dustin walked in, the processional music would begin to play. Sulet stood by the back door to the gym to help give people the cues to walk in. The music was beautiful. I chose Cannon in D for the processional. To play music we asked Carrie Hull to accompany on piano, and Katey Hiatt to play Violin. It was beautiful. To perform the ceremony, we picked Bishop Ben Thompson of the Westmond Ward.
 |
| Nellie Belgarde (bridesmaid) walking in |
 |
| Lexxi Cole (bridesmaid) walking in |
 |
| Peyton Hodge (one of the little flower girls) |
 |
| Hannah Hansen (on of the little flower girls) |
 |
| David Hansen (ring bearer) |
 |
| Daddy & Daughter |
I was already in tears before entering into the gym! When we were lined up in the hallway, my mom came back to give me a hug and kiss, and I already saw the tears in her eyes, I wouldn't let her get in close, because I was afraid that my own tears would uncontrollably begin to fall. She went ahead and headed to her seat. Although I don't think her feelings were hurt, I made sure to give her a hug and kiss after the ceremony before taking pictures. Knowing this was a very special time for me, and my parents, I knew that their tears, would trigger my very own fountain of unstoppable tears.
 |
| My dress had a beautiful long chapel train |
 |
| Dad and I shared a kiss before he sat down |
 |
| The ceremony began by a special musical number sung by John Hull accompanied by Carrie Hull. The song Brad and I chose was Forever is as far as I'll go by ALABAMA |
 |
| Following the song, Bishop Thompson preceded with a few words or advice, and then the ceremony. |
 |
| After saying I do, we exchanged rings. The Rings had actually fallen off the pillow twice during the ceremony. We could hear them roll and David scrounged for help to tie them back on the pillow. Brad shook as he untied our rings. |
 |
| Brad's had no problem going on. |
 |
| And then we began to walk out while John sang a second song. |
 |
| Followed by the bridal party. |
 |
| my family waiting for the ceremony to begin |
 |
| the gym begins to fill |
 |
| my Brother Adam, his Wife Brandi, and children Breckham and Adalynn |
 |
| who knows what my brother Matt is telling my brother Adam. |
 |
| My cousins Kevin and Lorena Hatcher |
 |
| Brad and his best man Dustin Hodge waiting for the ceremony to begin. |
 |
| my Aunt Tammy holding Stephanie's daughter Hayley |
 |
| Brad and Dustin wait for me to come into the gym |
 |
| The wedding guests |
 |
| Maid of Honor - Stephanie Hansen |
 |
| Bridesmaid - Nellie Belgarde |
 |
| Bridesmaid - Lexxi Cole |
 |
| Flower Girl - Peyton Hodge |
 |
| Flower Girl - Hannah Hansen |
 |
| Ring Bearer - David Hansen |
 |
| Father of the Bride - Frank Noble |
 |
| Exchanging rings |
 |
| David did so well, he stood there the entire ceremony very well mannered |
 |
| The Bridal Party - From L to R - Lexxi Cole, Nellie Belgarde, Stephanie Hansen, Hannah Hansen |
 |
| Hannah Hansen being held back by her mother (so she wouldn't run out in the isle during the ceremony!) |
 |
| Hannah just wanted to go play! |
 |
| So instead, Hannah plays with her basket of petals. |
 |
| I DO |
 |
| Because I was stressed, hot and nervous, my fingers were so swollen, making it difficult for my rings to slide on! |
 |
| Bishop had to remind us to kiss following the ring exchange! |
 |
| Hence why you can see us both laughing! |
 |
| Meet the new Mr. and Mrs. Phoenix |
 |
| The famous "LOOK". We are so happy |
 |
| Isn't my bridal party just adorable! |
 |
| My parents are happy as well |
 |
| Dustin leading his daughter Peyton back into the gym for pictures |
 |
| Thank you Bishop Thompson for being apart of our special day |
 |
| The wedding guests! Estimated about 145! |
Photos from this post are compliments of Photographer Jill Hatcher. To download and order these prints, please visit her site at http://www.pastandpresentphoto.com/phoenix. Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment