Saturday, March 17, 2012

Getting the Bridal Party Ready

 My bridal party all started to trickle in around 1pm to get their hair and such done. After I completed my hair, the stylist (Olivia) worked on Nellie, then Lexxi, then Stephanie. She had agreed to do the four of us, but she ended up sticking around literally until I walked down the isle to help curl the two flower girls hair, as well as help with my hair while putting on my dress, she even made sure my train was all laid out flat before I walked through the door to the gym. She was a doll, and we couldn't have done it without her help. Thank you Olivia.

This post is designated to the individuals who got ready in the Bridal Room. The pictures taken here were from both Jill Hatcher, and Lexxi Cole.



Me helping my sister-in-law curl her hair. Every time I got a strand to curl she would ask what I'm doing, when I would spray hairspray, she would say, "EASY!" it was fun, but she wouldn't let me do it for long.

My bridesmaids had shirts made for us to get ready in. Mine on the back says Mrs. Phoenix. So Cute:)


All the important women in my life (besides my mom and mother in law)

Amy my sister-in-law and Carol my mother-in-law

Hannah getting her hair curled, and putting on her tiara. I feel terrible, she kept taking out her little tiara (probably cause it was pokey and not the most comfrotable) When I was putting on my dress, and getting ready to line up and head to the gym, she took it out again. I accidently got after her and told her to leave it in. I watched big tears come to her eyes and her jaw drop as she started bawling and ran over to her mom. Stephanie had to keep saying, "Hannah,its OK, don't cry!" I felt terrible, I made my neice cry her eyes out because I hurt her feelings right before we were to walk down the isle. Sorry Hannah-Bear!

Peyton being distracted by an iPhone while Olivia curls her hair!

Hayley being distracted continuously while her mom and siblings get ready


Brad's best friend Dustin's family getting ready for the wedding!

Pinning on my mom's corsage!

Peyton all ready for the evening!

David and Hannah ready to walk down the isle!

Peyton and Hannah playing with their flower girl  baskets


My bridesmaids and maid-of-honor.

My sister Stephanie and her daughter Hannah



The day flew by crazy fast! Although we hit minor glitches here and there, we defiantly got through the day in one piece. It was a wonderful experience, one that will hold a million memories. Thanks to the bridal party and many wonderful friends and family who helped me get through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment