Saturday, March 17, 2012

Photographers Family Wedding Photos


 And now what we have all been waiting for! All the family and wedding photos our photographer Jill took directly after the ceremony! It was so wonderful to have her there, she is so talented and did an excellent job capturing every moment of our wedding weekend. She has a knack at capturing the kids and their kodak moments as well. Anyway, if any of you want to download or order any of the photos from the wedding, visit the photographers site at  http://www.pastandpresentphoto.com/phoenix.

Thanks for everyone's love and help during our wedding, we sure appreciate all our loved ones and their dedication and support greatly!

The happy couple


We're in love:)




My parents

His parents and family

Brad's Mom

Brad's Family

Brad and his family


My family and I


My family and their children and I


My entire family that could attend the wedding

My bridal party

The little girls and I


My nephew Boyd

My sisters Family with the Bride and Groom


My sister and I

Cousins

My Grandparents


My parents and grandparents with the Bride and Groom

Brad and his best man Dustin


Dustin, Brad and the ring bearer my nephew David


Brad with his Best Man's family

Brad's Best Man Dustin and his daughter Peyton (flower girl)

My parents and I



Nellie and I :)

Lexxi and I :)

Dad and I:)


Mom and I :)

Ricky T and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment