With 16 days left till the wedding I find myself so greatful for the website Pinterest. It really has been a life saver in finding hairstyles, colors, ideas, and cheap decor! I'm so excited for how the wedding and reception will turn out. I have tried so hard to keep the wedding original and true to both Brad and I. Our little country spring wedding should be gorgeous, unique and wonderful all at the same time! I'm so excited for the next couple weeks. Today I even went and got my hair trimmed and highlighted...I'm not sure I "love it" but it will suffice and it will grow on me I'm sure. Just a shock right now!
Here are a few ideas I got from Pinterest:
 |
| Finger print guest book |
 |
| Rock Candy for the Candy Bar |
 |
| Decorate with Mason Jars |
 |
| My wedding hairstyle |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment