Thursday, March 1, 2012

The power of words

I just have to collect my thoughts. I know I should be forgiving, more paitent and understanding. I should love, even those who do me wrong. No matter how many times they hurt me, I should learn to let it go, and move on. But doesn't everyone have that one person who is constantly out to get them. Who has purpousfully and so easily sabotaged all your friendships, and taken them all away from you. Does anyone else have this one person in their lives who perfectly demised a plan to get you secluded away from everyone else. That one person who has done your wrong twice, only the second time they see it from this persons point of view, and pay you no attention. Like I don't have feelings, or like I don't have a mind of my own. Like, all is fair in life as long as the issue is not addressed. What is so wrong with the female society that we can't approach our issues face to face, and we have to back stab, cause drama, and speak ill behind one anothers backs. What is wrong with our population when we begin to condone this behavior. I'm so fed up with feeling let down. Like I have to fight to keep what little I have from the friendships I spent creating for four years. How can one situation get so twisted that it could not be solved. How could I go to this person multiple times, beyond multiple, yet the response was, "there is no problem, we are fine..." and yet this individual continued to speak harsh words to coworkers, and personal friends. Is it just me or is this not the most messed up world and situation anyone can be in. Here I should be enjoying life, and care free and loving every minute of it, yet I look at these important people in my life, and feel a great deal of saddness that these personal friendships are not celebrating this time with me. What more could I have done? I tried appologizing, setting the record straight, and I even tried mending any wrongdoings. I was heartbroken, and this person saw that - yet it didn't stop them from not including me, going behind my back, lieing to my face, and literally turning everyone against me.

I HATE DRAMA. How come when I gave someone a second chance, they did it again! Why am I the one who is hurt by the whole situation. Girls are the worst at communicating the truth...when the truth behind it is - exxagerated. I'm glad there is one person in this whole scenario who saw it for what it was - and who understands. I don't get why some people are so heartless, and cruel. I'm done with two-faced people. It's not fair to me. . . I know there are people and family members who appreciate who I am, who love me for me, and who would never lie to my face and sabotage any type of work or personal friendship I have with another person, just out of spite. People like this cannot be trusted. Yet, everyday - I'm faced with the sad realization of just how many friends I lost over this whole ordeal...

it's time - to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment