Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Announcements are OUT!

I was really stressed about how we were going to order our invitations in time to get them mailed and recieved in time prior to the wedding. My brother and sister suggested Costco.com or walmart.com and creating a photo image and sending it out. Because of the delay in picking a location, we really had to get the ball moving, and quick. I looked into the two stores, and even printed a sample at walmart, needless to say - we hated it. It was terrible. How do girls who get married quickly get everything done so quickly, I don't understand. Oh wait, I do too, they spend and arm and a leg. Luckily my mom has this wonderful best friend (man, best friends really come in handy at the most needed moments) who recommended someone she knew. A lady named Dawn Grow recently opened a printing shop in Bonners Ferry, ID (about a half hour from Sandpoint). My sister and I called up to Dawn who said she could do $50 per 100 invites! What a steal of a deal. She designed them in Brad and my colors, and them shipped them off to us! We had them two days after ordering them! For any looking to do any type of printing or announcing, defiantly use Dawn. She was very easy to work with, and was persistent to get it right. She didn't print all 300 until it was perfect and I approved of the final design. All it took was a few phone calls back and forth, and TADA, wonderful!  Thank you Sulet for your recommendation, more importantly, Thank you Dawn for your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment