
I have been begging to go get my hair done. I needed a trim and highlight real bad. Finally on my day off it was a beautiful afternoon so Brad agreed to take me to Wasilla to have it done at Regis. While he waited for me he did some shopping and even went and got his own haircut at costcutters. It was a beauitful night with scattered showers. When I got done with my hair, I could tell he really liked it. He kind of couldn't take his eyes off me. It made me feel real beautiful and happy that he liked it - and I like it too:)
After the cut and dye, Brad and I went out for a dinner date. Sushi it was!!! I was so excited! We got three rolls and shared all three. It was delicious and the perfect way to wrap up our time in town.
On the way home Brad had me drive because he was so tired. He even worked and drove to Denali. I rode up with him but by the end of the day he was exhausted. Being that he was so kind to take me to have my hair done after he got off work (even skipped lunch for me) it was the least I could do. As we came through Willow, Alaska, I looked ahead and noticed the mountain was completely out. We are truly blessed to be working up here in Alaska with such pretty scenery. I couldn't be happier! It was so pretty I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture, Brad got after me, "BABY!" haha, but I did get a great picture, and the view was worth every penny we spent to go down there! It was a wonderful day spent with Brad, and the view of Mt. McKinley was an excellent way to wrap up the evening.


No comments:
Post a Comment