Today I interviewed with Timelines. A coach company that travels all over the Lower 48 hauling tour groups and charters. I accepted a position driving this fall. I have told them I will drive through December, depending on my school schedule and what have you, I may stay and drive until I come back up to Alaska next summer. I think I'm really going to enjoy driving coaches in the Lower 48, although that means roads I'm unfamiliar with, and traffic. Brad assures me I will be OK, but I am real nervous for this new adventure. I'm glad I get to go though because this will give Brad and I a opportunity to stay closer together and limit the time apart. I would miss him way too much and would not like to ever be away for an extended time like originally planned.
The view was beautiful today. But we had a couple of bombs dropped on our relationship tonight. I know I love Brad. My family took me moving to Oklahoma ok, better then thought actually. But Brad and I went to dinner to celebrate me getting the position. I could tell he was ansy the entire time we were eating. We got near the completion of our meal nad he informed me, he does in fact have something to tell me. Carrie in Denali put in two weeks and Rick Tingstad encouraged him to apply or think about it. I'm so nervous! I don't want to be done driving, but relocating and working under Brad is impossible, so I would have to do something different. I make really good money as a driver, and I really love it. Following dinner we went on a walk and Brad reassured me he doesn't want the position unless I come with it. I support what he does, but this will effect me too. I'm so nervous of making a wrong choice, but I know the two of us will really work it out. Things are starting to come together, and our relationship is stronger everyday, so I know we will figure it all out. The initial shock of all the changes is weighing down on my shoulders though and I feel stressed. Ultimately it would be good for Brad to get that experience, but I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MOVE TO DENALI. But I would go if it meant a leg up in the company for the one I love. I do love working up here in Alasak nd wouldn't mind being a year round resident, but I just want to know that our relationship will work out if I start to make these commitments. It's too hard to tell, I know our relationship is progressing, I just don't know what Brad has in mind for the two of us. I hope we are on the same page. I guess I won't stress now, and I will just do what I have to do, when I have to. He is worth it.
I needed to calm down and have some fun. Brad sometimes allows me to be a little girl. It's the simple things in life that make me smile:) So he and I went for a walk at South Denali view point to really take in the beauty of where we live. We walked around and Brad let me take a lot of pictures, even a jumping photo. I'm so glad he loves me.



No comments:
Post a Comment