Tuesday, July 8, 2014

25

For most, turning 25 is a huge deal. To me, it didn't really feel any different than 24. I feel like after I turned 18 - birthday's just aren't quite as exciting anymore. I was very fortunate this year, to have a whole weekend full of birthday. Starting at midnight on the 28th, I was wished a happy birthday but some of my YW @ girls camp. It was fantastic! The next morning I awoke to several text messages wishing me a very Happy Birthday. My mom even posted the most loving status on her Facebook!
 
Frank Trina Noble
I'd like to wish my youngest baby Deanna Noble Phoenix, a great big HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so proud to be your mama. You have grown into a beautiful, smart, loving, caring, compassionate woman. I hope you enjoy your birthday present. If I was there, I'd wrap you up in my arms and squeeze tight and not let go until you yelled, "Mom! Enough!" Love you, baby girl! Forever and ever and ever! have a GREAT day!!!!
 
When I arrived home, my husband surprised me with  spotless, I mean spotless house. He had cleaned the fish tank, and even vacuumed. What a relief to come home sun burned and eaten alive by mosquitos, to a clean home. It made me so happy. He then took me to dinner and ice cream, and we rented a chick-flick. When I thought all the excitement was over, it continued.
 
My husband and my sister planned a dinner party for me. We had fried and BBQ chicken wings, baked potatoes, salad on a stick, strawberry pretzel jello, grape salad, rolls, watermelon, and corn on the cob. It was a feast, with plenty of leftovers. We spent the evening laughing, eating, and checking out my birthday present from my husband!

My new to me, 1964 Aristocrat Land Commander. I can't wait to restore it. It was by far the best birthday gift, as it's the gift that keeps on giving. Because we didn't come across the trailer until the week before my birthday, Brad had already purchased me a gift. It's funny when he get's me presents - because he can hardly contain his excitement. He always wants to give it to me right away, and not way for the occasion. He tries to find excuses as to why I should open the gift early. Christmas nearly kills him,  because the presents sit there, in front of our eyes, for weeks. I know why he get's so excited, it's because he is the best gift-giver. It doesn't even have to be expensive. I always know how much thought he put in to the gift, because usually it's something we only briefly discussed, or mentioned. It is usually never something I expected. So this years birthday gift, my trailer, and the one he ordered were also both as thoughtful as usual. They both are gifts, that keep on giving...
 

 
Me with my camera set up. He purchased me the whole kit. The tripod, the external flash, and the  cleaning kit. I can't wait to use it all.
 
 
 
My new set up! It got it's test run over the 4th of July. Pictures to follow in another post!
 
Turning 25, although didn't seem exciting at first, was made special by the ones I love.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment