I found a smokin' deal on some camera accessories online. I mentioned to Brad that I just had to have a new/more stylish camera strap. He didn't seem too thrilled about my excitement for this particular item. In fact, I thought he didn't like it, thinking maybe he was imagining what this girly accessory would look like on him when he is holding my camera. I went ahead and ordered it, and let him know I NEEDED IT! After it was shipped, Brad then stated he didn't want me to order it, because he was going to go online and get it as one of my birthday presents. OOPS! Thanks Husband anyway for providing me with a beautiful capturing couture strap for my camera.
I'm in love with it. Plus it has the plush neck cushion that doesn't dig into my neck, and doesn't make me sweat. It's luxury.

No comments:
Post a Comment