| Now that's a "sleepy kitty" |
Friday, May 16, 2014
Sleepy Kitty
Often, when we notice that cat's have been sleeping the day away, we call them "Sleepy Kitties." Sometimes I think when we are gone all day, all the cat's do is lay around sleeping! Then when we get home and wake them up, they become crazy kitty because it's time to play. Sleepy Kitty often lounges around on Brad and I. More recently, Hurley has made a habit of relaxing with me in the morning after showers, while I put on my makeup. He will lay at me feet and keep them warm while I catch up on news, and apply my daily routine. I had to catch a picture of him yesterday morning, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He literally had his nose buried in my toes. Good thing they were clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment