Monday, May 26, 2014

Guest Room

 
Our guest bedroom is finally complete - and ready for any and all visitors. It has been so fun to slowly decorate this room. I was going to the rustic wilderness, shabby chic, antique look. I think it all came together nicely in the end. As time goes on, I plan to add the starter collection. We need a few throw pillows, and a couple more pieces of art - but all-in-all I think it turned out great. My personal favorite, the gold moose head mount! Even my husband said, "I had my doubts, but it really did come together." Now it's one of our favorite rooms in the house, second to our own room of course! Next up, the living room project:)
 
An old window screen we were able to decorate.

The nightlight, and my Shopko score nightstand!


My Amazon.com find (lantern lamp) and a few rustic knick-knacks.

 
Barnwood shelf, full of odd's and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment