Friday, March 21, 2014

Shiney new things

Andrew and Stephanie closed on their house this week!!! Plus, it's right in time to store our new appliances we purchased off a classified ad. I'm so excited for Stephanie and Andrew, and the kids. It will be so fun to have them nearby, and I know this community will be a great place to raise little ones. This is a real family oriented community. & their new ward is awesome too, I'm sure it will be fun to be apart of a large ward with young kids. I also wouldn't mind the companies on Sunday's. I usually sit with some friends I've made in the ward, but they will be moving sometime in the next couple months, so it will be nice to have family as well!

Andrew receiving his new keys:)

Brad and Andrew moving my appliances into their garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment