*WARNING - These pictures are somewhat backwards.*
I thought I would write a post, and document pictures of the home Brad and I are in the process of buying. It's a new construction home, in a local subdivision. We love the house, and had the opportunity to walk through this weekend, without the pressure of someone waiting on us. We noticed the house was unlocked, so we went over, and helped ourselves. Accompanied with the camera, we were able to photograph, dream, and discuss our future plans for the home.
Looking from the entry, to the unfinished basement.
Under the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms. The utility closet directly ahead, which is where the laundry room hook ups are as well.
set up for another bedroom, and roughed in plumbing for another full bath.
Looking in bedroom towards stairs and bathroom plumbing.
Brad enjoying the view from his deck. Look at the rolling hills, and wide open spaces.
cityscape cabinets, hardwood floors. Plenty of cabinet space! Looking back past the kitchen, you'll see two spare bedrooms, and the bathroom on the right.
Off the bottom right hand corner of the property. There is a small access road that comes out of their parking lot, that comes onto our property (not sure if the easement will stay but hey, added bonus)
vaulted ceilings. Also, I'm so happy they included a pantry, because there is no pantry closet for the kitchen.
Large spare bedroom
Large spare bedroom
his/hers sinks in master. Tile floor!
Oil rubbed bronze light fixtures throughout.
Large walk in closet in master
master bedroom. Bathroom on the right, walk-in closet on the left. Fan in bedroom and living room.
Another kitchen view. Such pretty cabinets. & I love the open concept.
The view out the kitchen window of the rolling Wyoming hills is beautiful.
Hardwood floor entry
Wrought Iron banister
Looking from the outside of the house, into the entry/living room
Entry way. Room on each side (and a plug) For décor!
Front view of house (it's so deceiving - looks small)
Brads truck doesn't look half bad in the driveway!
The two windows on the front are the spare bedrooms. I'm standing in the could-a-sac.
& there you have it. A tour of our home:) Cannot wait to get the process moving along!























No comments:
Post a Comment