I got a promotion. I'm so excited! This will bring a lot of new opportunities, and really give me a chance to branch out a little. I love working at Home Depot, and love all my managers. So far, I'm learning a lot, and really starting to take my position on. There is so much to learn, and do. I am excited for all the new things coming mine and Brad's way.
Brad also took a recent job as well. He moved over to construction waste, driving a front load truck. He now works 5 days a week, and starts a little earlier. The pay and position is a lot better, and so far he is a little happier with his position! He has AC so far in his truck, and he enjoys his route. He likes his new manager, and is adjusting real well. He doesn't seem to remember how much he likes his job though when that alarm goes off at 3:30 in the morning though. This first week has been kind of hard on him actually. Lack of sleep, and adjusting to the new schedule has been rough. But we will get there!
Between him and I, we have had limited home cooked meals, and time together. Other then the couple weekends we have taken off for my birthday and my brother Matt's wedding, we still have a hard time finding time for me and Brad. It's hard when you only see each other in passing for a lunch break at work, or breifly as he get's ready for work in the morning. But again, the little things helps our love grow. Like, the opportunity to make his lunch and snacks each and every night, and getting to write cute little notes on his baggies for him to enjoy when he takes a lunch break. Most of the time he will try and help me out as well by making sure I come home to a decently clean house if at all possible. If he get's off early, he will make me dinner when I come home, or do the dishes so I don't have to do it late at night. Soon though, real soon my schedule will change a little. I will be working more during the day than at night from this point on with my new position!
No comments:
Post a Comment