Monday, April 22, 2013

Selling my heart out!


On Saturday, I showed up for work excited for the day. It was a beautiful day out, and I noticed the parking lot of work packed. This means business was busy, which makes shifts go by faster. When I walked in, my coworker told me he had been feeling sick and felt he needed to go home. Once he spoke with management, he was released, and then it was just me. I had no idea at the time what a busy Saturday would feel like - alone. It was sale, after sale, after sale! At one point, I had three sales, on three different computers, going at once! It was so crazy. By the time I reached lunch, I had sold over $8,400.00! That's in four hours. I couldn't believe myself, and by the end of the day, I took a deep breathe and still cant figure out how I made it through that day of work!  But it went by so quickly, we made lots of people happy, so I would say that it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment