Saturday, March 9, 2013

Breakfast in Bed


This morning, Brad let me sleep in a little bit. I started to stir and could smell yummy breakfast cooking, but couldn't get myself to really wake up so I rolled over. A few moments later - Brad entered with our cutting board, carrying a full breakfast!

On the Menu:
Strawberry Banana Pancakes
Bacon
Mushroom and Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Milk

He is always so thoughtful! He grabbed me the remotes to our bedroom TV, and told me to relax, eat breakfast, and enjoy! After I completed my show and my meal, Brad returned to carry out my plate! I am always in awe at how well he takes care of me, and how many little things he does that makes me fall more and more in love with my husband everyday! Now, it's not my birthday, anniversary, or a holiday - breakfast in bed this morning was purely out of the goodness of his heart.

I'm so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment