![]() |
| This picture is from the website - mine aren't in full bloom yet:) |
This Valentines day, Brad surprised me with delivered flowers from ProFlowers. I didn't expect flowers, because the week prior, Brad and I literally were together every moment of every day. But one night when we were home, I suppose, he ordered it on his computer. When they arrived, we were upstairs. Since no one usually comes the the condo, let alone rings the doorbell, he ran downstairs to answer the door. I didn't think anything of it, until he asked me to bring down his glasses. That's when I saw the box! I was so excited. He handed me the card, and the vase, and said, "happy valentines day!" How could he surprise me! I had no idea. We downloaded the picture from the website of the arrangement, because mine is not in full bloom. To this day, a week and a half later, they are still blooming, and smelling our home like springtime!
For Valentines dinner, we originally were going to go to sushi together. We have been waiting to go for months! But, while delivering his mom and sister flowers and a card, we found out they planned to go to dinner as well that evening. We thought, well...what better way to spend the day of love, than with those individuals we love most. So Brad had 3 dates for Valentines. We went out to the Sushi house (Sushi Neiko) and they sat us in the back room. The back room is an old restored theater, where the put up tables. The tables all had flowers, and candles and balloons. It was spectacular, and pretty romantic. We all felt so special! Brad and I shared three rolls, his mom had shrimp, and Amy ordered chicken. All in all, Valentines day was perfect!
I'm so grateful for my husband. He truly is the love of my life, and I don't know where I would be or what I would do without him. He is my rock, and the one who keeps me stable. The picks me up when I'm weak, and always is first in line to take care of me. He is consistently looking for opportunities to make me smile, and surprise me. I love him with all my heart, and feel like such a lucky woman to have finally found him. I wouldn't change anything about the love we share together!
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment