Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A day off in the Talkeetna Sunshine!

 We got the chance to go to Talkeetna to take a glacier landing flight, only - standby kept us off of it this particular day. When it's beautiful it's hard to make it on a flight up to the mountain...so instead, we had a large breakfast at the Roadhouse, then walked around town, spent some time at the river, and capped off our visit with some Fireweed Honey milkshakes. Life doesn't get any better them spending time with you best friend (my husband) and my twin (Tiffany who looks like I)

our first initials written in sand!

The Beauty of the Alaska Mountain Range

The Talkeetna and Susitna Rivers coming together. Such a beautiful view

My friend Tiffany got to spend the day with us as well! I love when she shares our day off with us! She is so much fun! And, don't we look a lot alike? Guests always get us confused!

Brad skipping rocks:)

If this isn't the happiest newlywed couple you have ever seen, then I don't know who else would be:)

No comments:

Post a Comment