| Brad recently thought it would be fun to take me to the Wichita Mountains. We invited his mother and sister to come along for a good lunch (long horn burgers) followed by giving me the grand tour of the park. We drove around for about an hour, even drove to the top of the mountains. Brad's sister Amy is terrified of heights, and wouldn't look out the window, much less walk to the viewing area for a photo. After visiting the park we made the trip back to Norman to drop off his family and call it a day. I love to spend Saturdays with family, makes life pleasant. We had a lot of fun together. As I get to know Brad's mother and sister more, I am really growing to love, appreciate, and anticipate our time spent together. I have so much to learn about his family, and I love every minute of it. They never cease to make us smile. Their love and support is greatly appreciated as Brad and I begin our journey together. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment