Saturday, October 29, 2011

He Loves Me


 I came home from Work the other night (spending a week away from Brad) And he surprised me with the most beautiful flowers, and a home-cooked meal. He is the sweetest and I missed him so much.  Aren't they gorgeous! We only had two days together I got back on Monday night, and on Tuesday we worked. Brad left for his next adventure on Wednesday morning. I hate being apart. Tuesday night Brad had asked me on a date, but since we ended up working - instead of the original dinner and a movie - we just went to dinner. I was so tired, and hungry already, that again, when we got to the restaurant, I got sick. I was so tired...and my head was killing me. I asked to be excused to the restroom. When I got back our food was there! I ate one shrimp and thought I was going to lose it. I sat there again, embarrassed - and our waiter brought me a box and a to go drink. I almost made it through the entire meal (while Brad ate). Once he took his last bite I abruptly asked him to move and I rushed to the bathroom. I threw up:( On the way home I knew I wasn't finished, so I got back ran inside and up the stairs and threw up again. WOW! I rested on the couch while Brad watched Monsters INC. We finally went off to bed, and got the 13 hours of sleep I needed.I felt much better in the morning!

 So Wednesday we went to lunch. Sushi for an appetite and Scallops and pasta for lunch. Saying goodbye was very hard to do in a parking lot, but luckily on Wednesday - I had lots of errands to run to keep my busy and my mind off being apart AGAIN!

 I even had time to get my nails done. Thank you Brad for always supporting me and encouraging me to be beautiful. It's funny how just having my nails done can make me feel worthy, and pretty.


It's cute messages like this that make me fall more and more in love with Brad daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment