Brad and I are buying a fifth wheel! He has friends who work in fairbanks who are selling their trailer for what they owe! We are getting a killer deal and I'm so happy! I couldnt be happier with the prchase. We will each pay half- which is only fair- and then live in it here next summer. It will more then pay for itself next summer as we won't be paying any living costs or housing fees! It will be so grand! It's a 2002, 30' with three slides. It was a floor model so it comes with all the upgrades as well. We are so fortunate to get in on such a good deal! I have a good feeling about this being the beginning of a lot of major decisions together. Apparently the trailer is in miraculous condition. We going to store it at millers house under his covered awning for winter, and then Debby and Dana will more then likely help us move it to the lodge next season! The trailer is scheduled to arrive September 16th - and I'm counting down the days:) here is a website that brad found that has an example of our trailer!!
http://www.fieldofrvdreams.com/Page.aspx/diid/2943220/list/InventoryList/pageId/44152/view/Details/2003-Keystone-EVEREST-2931.aspx






No comments:
Post a Comment