Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another day off!

Today is my day off, so i decided it's time I be productive! I woke up around 11am and started organizing and packing! This may likely be my last day off, so I wanted to get together the things I'm leaving up here for next year. I packed a duffel bag of items and Clothes I don't need this winter in Oklahoma! It was fun going through my things. After I finished, I got all dolled up for Brad to get off work! When he arrived I was all packed, cute and done with laundry. Carissa came in right when I was ready to leave and said she was going to wasilla with Tommy and jenni...I was kinda upset cause that was brad and my plan for the afternoon. We just can't seem to get away! I just hope we are able to enjoy our sushi dinner without others from the lodge. But off to the bank to get checks we go-for the trailer this weekend!!! So happy and excited about our new adventure! Maybe while we are in wasilla I cam convince brad to let me get my nails done!? Ha ha we shall see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment