So many thanks go out to this beautiful bride. Mrs. Dailey invited me to photograph her wedding day. I was a little nervous at first, knowing I am still learning - and have yet to learn so much. I feel very blessed that I had this opportunity to take pictures, and learn and grow from their experience. What a fun day it was following her three little children around, as well as her and her visiting family members. She was a stunning bride, and we are all grateful the storms held off so that we could get some photos outdoors on their wedding day! Here is a sneak peak at their special day!
The storms moving in just as we wrapped up pictures!
Mrs. Dailey's rose bouquet and wedding ring!
What a stunning family:)
You could feel the love & support the family shares for Kendra and Michael.
They are a beautiful couple!
The family shot above was by far my favorite shot of the day. It's apparent by everyone's smiles how much love they have for the Dailey family, and opportunity to be apart of the special day. Even the little ones shared in that love!
Thank you for inviting me to be your Wedding Day Photographer
May you both embrace one another in all the many mountains you may climb.
Congratulations beautiful:)















No comments:
Post a Comment