Monday, May 12, 2014

Pink-a-licious!

Saturday I went and had my hair colored. I mainly wanted my roots touched up, and the red put back in my hair. Boy did I get something I  DIDN'T ever expect : Pink hair!
 
The lady and I were chatting away, somewhat distracted the whole coloring process. When we rinsed, and dryed, what we saw shocked us both. She was so embarrassed, and offered to fix it. I didn't hate it - and I didn't want to fry my hair to strip it out. So I concurred that, it's just hair - & the color will fade.
 
Sunday morning pink streamed down my body as I washed my hair. I washed it 3 times. Monday morning I washed it two more times, still getting pink wash out. I can now say it's a better color of pink, and looks so much better. Although the picture is hard to tell how pink it really is, it is definitely pink.
 
 
 

 
Again, I don't hate it, so why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment