This weekend I volunteered to donate 13 inches of my pretty hair to locks-of-love. Home Depot was holding their vendor day, and they had set up a booth to donate your hair. Me and two others actually followed through - my two managers, and myself. I was so nervous. When she started cutting I could feel my stomach drop. I'm so protective of my hair, so this was a big step!
 |
| Robin, Brandie and I |
 |
| The after |
 |
| Can you believe how much I chopped? |
I'm really starting to get used to it more and more. I actually am starting to love it because I'm not so hot all the time. I have come to terms that "it's just hair, and it will grow back." In my case, it will grow real quick! I'm grateful for the perfect excuse to trim off some much needed hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment