Does anyone else dread spring cleaning? For weeks now, every time we used the over, or the burners, we got that nasty burning smell. I needed to do something about it. So, while Brad was out with an early morning meeting, I got up and decided to tear the best apart. It desperately needed to be done. It was such a chore. It was far worse then I had originally anticipated. But with the cleaner, and lots of paper towels, I finally got all the nasty muck off, and it's sparkling clean to get dirtied again. It looks so beautiful, makes me not want to use it!
 |
| Under the hood |
 |
| The stove top |
 |
| The interior |
 |
| The finished product |
Wow Deanna that looks great! We haven't started spring cleaning yet, but soon. Right now I have sick kids AGAIN! Adalynn and Breckham. No throwing up, but everything else. I can't believe it. We just got over this. So doing some deep cleaning is definitely in our near future.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brandi! It desperately needed done. The burning smells everytime we used it was driving me crazy!!! Feels good to have everything dusted, sanitized and ready for springtime!!!
ReplyDelete