Our RV park in Arizona was about an hours drive from the Grand Canyon. We got in and parked in just enough time to hop in the truck and drive up to the canyon. Having Dad's National Park Handicap pass sure is a blessing. It was wonderful using the benefits of "everyone in the car gets in free when Dad is driving". We got there in just enough time to catch the sunset, only, we were on the wrong side to see the sunset colors! But the reflection of the red rock was still breath-taking. For seeing the canyon for the first time, we were all in awe of the majestic beauty before us. It would be all our first times there to the canyon, and boy, could we really appreciate it.
It was romantic to share a kiss on top the Canyon rim. I wouldn't give up these memories or experiences with my husband for anything.
Mom and Dad enjoying the beauty of the canyon at sunset
Mom and her newest Son
My wonderful Husband
Nothing but love in the Phoenix Family
We were able to make it back to the other side to get a glimpse of the moon lit up in the sunset sky. It was beautiful. I'm so blessed to have a camera that is able to capture such rare beautiful moments in life.
I wouldn't have wanted to share this adventure with anyone but my husband, and my loving parents. I have been blessed with the worlds greatest mother and father. They have taught me so many lessons throughout my life, valuable lessons that I didn't know at the time. I appreciate all they have sacraficed for me. It was so wonderful to stand in one of God's most beautiful creations, with the most beautiful people in my life. I couldn't have been more grateful for our time together there at the canyon. So much so, that we decided an hour was not enough to really take in the beauty, that since nothing pressing in Oklahoma was keeping us from staying, we decided to return to canyon the next day as well. We really wanted to see more, and take in more!
I love all these posts. Thanks for sharing! This was A LOT! Everything looks great. And your cruise looked amazing! SO FUN!
ReplyDelete