Bon Aire we planned to go on another scuba diving adventure. We boarded the boat to head over to the business where we would undergo a short training course again before our dive. Only, this time, the class was about an hour long, and very very repetitive. Then we went down to put our gear on, and our guide switched me into a different buoyancy vest. In doing so I mentioned to her that I was swimming in it, she then commented that it would be okay. I was almost wanting to cry, I didn't feel secure in my equipment, or that my guide cared whatsoever about my safety and equipment. Brad then got a hold of the guide and asked her if there was a way we could tighten my gear....She hesitated but appeased his request. We got out into the water, and the other couple diving with us had a hard time staying weighted under water. So much so, we spent twice as long as we should of doing skills. Once we got out to the reef, we spent about twenty minutes under water! TWENTY MINUTES! Your kidding! We were severely disappointed, and wouldn't recommend anyone do the Dive through Princess on board.
 |
| Sunset over Bon Aire waters |
 |
| The white mounds in the distance is the salt fields. They mine sea-salt. |
 |
| A love like ours is beautiful:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment