Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cruise acceptance!!!

BRAD AND I GOT ACCEPTED ON OUR CRUISE!


Brad surprised me last night with the acceptance of our 20 day Caribbean explorer cruise in January. Because we had to go right to work this past march following the wedding we haven't been able to do a honeymoon, so brad surprised me with taken me to the beaches! I'm so excited! And this gives
Me enough time to save up some spending money and also, get some new cute clothing for our trip! I cannon wait to be cruising again! It will be so much fun to cruise with my husband this time!

The itinerary is as follows:
  • Ft. Lauderdale
  • Antigua
  • St. Lucia
  • Barbados
  • St. Kitts
  • St. Thomas
  • Bahamas
  • Ft. Lauderdale
  • Bahamas
  • St. Thomas
  • Dominica
  • Grenada
  • Bonaire
  • Aruba
  • Ft. Lauderdale

We are going to see so much! It's going to be amazing! I cannot wait! We also have plans for each others birthday presents this year, we were saving for cruise tour. Brad wants to go deep sea fishing in the bahamas and I would like to swim with the dolphins! I am so excited for this adventure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment