Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Financial Reality

Oh the joys of being newlyweds! We have so much going on, and it seems unbearable! I know that through prayer and perseverance we will come out okay, we always do. But, it still stands to that it is still hard. It's not that we aren't money-wise, or that we overspend, or that we are broke. It's more that everything is just happening and once, and hitting at once, and it isn't helping the current financial status. Now, from this trying time I know we will be tested to our limits, and we will have to remember to be paintent and loving towards one another.

Deanna's Monthly Bills
Medical: $164.00
Truck Insurance: $91.00
Truck Payment: $268.00
Credit Card: $34.00

Brad's Monthly Bills
Around $800 a month.

See this reality? It's nearly $1500 monthly. Granted we have a few cars (none of which Brad will part with) A condo we call home, and a trailer we call a summer home. So we are truly blessed. But now the truck is running like crap, in order to move our summer home we need to pay to have the hitch installed - and the month of April seems endless. I don't have any tears to cry on the matter, so when in doubt I just kneel. I feel comfort knowing that Brad is by my side. He works so hard to provide for all our wants and needs...He is working as hard as he can and as many hours as he can. I too am working, not as much as I would like, and not as much as I thought I would be, but I'm definitely working, which I am grateful to my managers for. Like previously mentioned, I know that these personal trials and struggles will help build Brad and my relationship, I know it will...It's just a matter of getting what we need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment