Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving!

 For Thanksgiving Brad and I were laid over in St. Clairsville, OH. A small town that sits on the Ohio, West Virginia border. While there, we had an opportunity to look online for trucks, and drive to visit Pittsburgh, PA. It was a real rainy day, but we went and saw the city, got lost in the ghetto, at at Joes Crab Shack and called it a day:)



Downtown Pittsburgh, PA

The next day, we didn't have much to do - so we decided that a nice little walk around the local Cabela's would suffice. This is the largest Cabela's I've been in, and I was amazed. They were setting up for black friday, and the store was really busy, but still I was facisinated how tremendously large it was. The stories and lots to see. The displays were so awesome. I took a few photos of the safari, which was my favorite part! It felt like I was in the movie the Lion King as we walked through. The acquarium was neat too - two sided tunnel that you walk through. Pretty neat!


After Cabelas we went to eat some wings at a local resteraunt advertising that they had the worlds best wings (which wasn't the truth). It was okay food, but the service was horrible. I told Brad, if we ever open a resteraunt - we will have twice as good customer service, and the waitress' will be required to wear a belt.





Then here is something random we saw while driving a rental car. This is a tiger on the back for an 18-wheeler. What the heck?


No comments:

Post a Comment