Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet The Parents

OH MY! Brad met Mom and Dad this week. Mom and Dad flew up for my 22nd birthday and Brad got to meet them. It wasn't awkward at all, being that we are fairly new couple, and my parents were here in my territory meeting everyone for the first time, it went over real smooth. The first time they saw him was the day of my Birthday (Tuesday).  While my friends worked to surprise me in my room, Brad walked me to the end of "the bench" (employee housing) to meet my parents, who were riding the guest shuttle up to building 9 from building 11. I was kind of nervous walking, and accidently introduced him as "MY FRIEND!" Although, I late explained that Brad and I are together, and it was at that time that my parents asked a lot of questions. Their main concern was the age difference - 13 years between Brad and I - and the religious differences. I am getting excited where our relationship is going. He is amazingly wonderful and makes me so so so happy. I always look forward to seeing him and get excited everytime I get to see him. What can I say, I am falling :)

Brad also was kind enough to take my parents and I to WalMikes, and they had such a good time. I appreciate all he does for me, and he did a great job really making a good impression to my parents. I hope they could see how happy I am up here, and especially how happy I am with Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment